thank you all for the birthday celebration
Just want to say a very big "thank you" for making my 55th birthday soooooo special.
Thank you, Nini, for smsing right at midnight -- it meant so much to me that you make this special effort to send your love. So miss you whenever we gather as a family.
The midnight birthday cake was truly a surprise -- I am usually very smart but this time never saw it coming. I never guessed it. When the lights went off, I thought we burnt a fuse -- haha! So appreciate this surprise and the present!
Also, love the time yesterday afternoon -- I just love hanging out together -- whatever we do -- love being together. Jem, I know that your studies are a big pressure on you and really appreciate taking the time to make your dad feel special. Josh, you had these project to finish but still took the time to go to movie with me. Cynthia, thanks you for initiating all this -- love you lots!
The Bible Study was really good -- it was a great topic that night -- but the best is to study the Bible together as a family -- I love it -- love to have Jen and Ken with us. I thought Jen had a great time joining our family Bible Study for the first time and then a bit of family fun time.
Yeah! The oldies won the nerd game! We were good..... Thanks you guys for letting us win -- good birthday present -- but I suspect we were just too good -- haha!
Love you all! Add oil la!
Dad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home