back in USA
hey guys, sorry for not been able to post sooner.
i'm finally back in this boring place, school school school...
oh well, i've been busy sorting out the letters, paying bills, and packing up my luggages.
i'm doing well with Sachi, and everything is going pretty well.
Anyways, I've received a letter from a organization called "The National Dean's List."
and what it says is that i have been referred for nomination to The National Dean's List 05-06, one of the highest academic honos that can be bestowed on college students (well, that's what it says...). My biography can be published in that publication.
And I am automatically eligible to compete for a $1000 scholarship if I mail back my biography.
Sounds awesome, right? I think so too.
The thing is in the biography... it has a place for career information, which i have none; a place for degree information, which i have none; a place for extracurricular information, which i have none...
I just think it looks stupid to mail in an empty biography, but this sounds like an honor.
I duno... you guys are my family, so i just wanna ask abt your opinions...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home