a Day in Our Life
I am in Seoul, Korea
Just want to say that I am sooooooo proud of you, Nini, for being recommended to the National Dean's List! I would of course put anything I can on that list -- maybe there are a lot of things you can put on the list that you have not thought of. Hey maybe we can all help Nini to think of things to put on. What about scanning and sending the form to us?
I have wanted to post something for a while but never got to do so. I want to thank you all for praying for me for the Leaders Camp in the beginning of the year. I was really nervous about the camp as before I went to camp I still do not know how I can preach 5 sessions and then Sunday message -- but it was great -- from the feedback since (and the feedback still kept coming from many people) it was super great -- praise the Lord! God is faithful and always makes things come good when I do not have confidence. This camp has brought new life and energy to Shepherd in an awesome way!
Thanks again you all!
I have to go out now -- will post some more when I come back tonight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home