This blog is designated to the best Wong's family in the world.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chinese New Year --

Today is Chinese New Year (even in the US) -- so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Yeah! Finally we have 4 of the family contributing to the blog -- hehe -- Jem, we are waiting for you! I have put Kenneth on to the blog and sent him an email. It will need him to reply to the email to give permission to be put on the blog. Jem, please remind him to answer his email.

The New Year's Eve dinner was really great -- I thoroughly enjoyed it. Jennifer seemed really natural and everyone really liked her -- a great intro to the Wongs and the Chows -- hehe! Welcome to Jen! I especially like Jen that she laughs at my jokes -- haha! She makes up for Josh's rudeness in not appreciating my humour -- just joking -- LAUGH EVERYONE! The only setback was that Ni was not with us and I really missed you, Ni!

I really enjoyed the lunch with Josh as well -- we have be consistently doing this -- love it!

Psalm 32:8 really spoke to my heart again recently:
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eyes upon you."

Let God be the guide in your life -- take time to listen to His voice in your heart -- know that His caring eyes will always be on the look out for you! Wow!
LIVE BY INSPIRATION AND NOT JUST BY INSTITUTION!

Ni, have a great New Year Party tonight -- your time!

Thanks for the great night last night, Jem, Ken, and Cyn!

Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home