This blog is designated to the best Wong's family in the world.

Friday, February 17, 2006

On trip again

Hey all! I am leaving for trip again:
Sabah, Malaysia -- 17-19
Auckland, New Zealand -- 20-21
Seoul, Korea -- 22-24
Back in Hong Kong on 25th.

Again, please pray for me.

We had a great Staff Camp for SCGC and I had to lead the whole camp. Guess what, I played hours of backetball and played well -- hehe! The great thing was that I was nearly undefeated in table tennis -- hehehe!

Of course I am sore all over la -- haha! Just not used to using all those muscles.

For the Hongkongers -- remember that we have Family Bible Study on 3rd march evening 8:00pm. I really enjoyed the last one.

Will blog again on the trip!

Love you all!
Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home