This blog is designated to the best Wong's family in the world.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Can't believe it . . .

Welcome to Kenneth! Great to have you join the Wong Blog! Yeah, Jen will be welcomed too!

The music is a great idea, Jung, but too bad it does not work for me -- maybe something wrong with my computer -- some please tell me if it works in your computer!

I want to share a strange experience in my life. Saturday night I went to bed about 3am -- preparing my sermon for Sunday -- I was so tired that I decide to go to bed. You all know me -- I have no problem falling asleep -- I can sleep anywhere. I don't think I truly sleep at all that night -- maybe dose off occasionally! Can't sleep -- until 7am and my alarm went off -- I gave up and sat up in bed!

The thought that kept coming to me is that how great is God's grace and love to me; to my family; to Shepherd; and all the things in my life.

I have to go out -- tonight will finish! .....

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home