Great Trip
Hey, had a great time with Nini -- yeah -- I cooked for 8 people and it tasted real good -- of course I am biased -- did it in a very short time too. We also drove to Dallas for a day of eating and shopping -- first time Nini drove his car to Dallas -- GREAT CAR!
Just want to say that I appreciate and admire my youngest daughter -- she is so mature now and very caring -- great heart! Nini, I am your fan!
______________________
Spent 1 day with Fort Bend Community Church staff in a resort -- stayed there for 1 night -- always amazed at what God does in such a short time -- major breakthroughs in their relationships
______________________
Cannot tell you the great things that happened in Virginia Beach -- I surprised myself. I do not have confidence whatsorever to speak to all these Americans about mission -- they have been doing it for ages and we have just started -- but it was awesome. I even spent 3 days with missionaries and God showed up -- they were so blessed. God is so good!
______________________
Then spent 2 days in Osaka with 14 churches coaching them for the first time. Never done this before but a new day for the cell churches in Japan. I will continue to coach these churches for the next year -- if this works out, then we will do the same in the Kanto area (Tokyo area). Wah! God is good! Can't believe He is using me to do all these things -- hehe!
Can't wait to get home -- in Tokyo airport now -- in the lounge.
Guess what -- so funny this morning -- I left Otsu (where I was staying) to go to Kansai airport to fly to Tokyo to fly home -- bought the train ticket and got on the train -- they did all this for me. When on the train, I decide to have a good look at my E ticket to see how long I will have to wait in Tokyo airport. Suddenly I realised that I was going to the wrong airport -- rang up Roger -- they guy who put me on the train and then got off the next stop and caught a bus to the airport -- just made it -- what a joke -- can't stop laughing at the situation.
But then I got the airport in Tokyo and found out that I was upgraded to Business Class -- well made up for the messing day -- hehe!
Can't wait to see the HK bunch and miss Nini so much already!
Love you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home