This blog is designated to the best Wong's family in the world.

Monday, March 13, 2006

In Abilene

Hey all! As Nini said, I am in Abilene. Sooooo great to see her again -- I missed her soooo much.

To fill you all in with the mystery of the computer -- it is not a computer -- it is a snare drum that Chow Fai bought but in a Compac Computer box. Hehe! So now I will be bringing it back for him.

Guess what -- I got upgrades for all my flights on this trip -- yeah! Also, the plane was delayed for 4 hours in HK so I missed all my connections and finally got into Houston 11pm.

Had a great 1 1/2 days meeting in Houston -- so much breakthrough in such a short time and with such great consequences globally. God is sooo good! I will tell you the detials when I see you all.

I will have a great time here with Nini -- cooking for everyone tonight -- hehe!

Pray for me as I still have to take a one day staff camp for the Fortbend Community Church on Tuesday. Wednesday I will go to Virginia to speak at a week on missions for the New Life Churches there -- a group of churches. Next Tuesday I will go to Osaka to coach 6 churches there for the first time. So very full schedule.

Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home