This blog is designated to the best Wong's family in the world.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Follow up on our last meeting

I had a great time in our last family meeting too!

Just to let all of you know: Nini is leaving us to go back to Abilene on the 13th at 9:40 am on UA852. I would like to have another family time before she leaves because it will be another 5 months before we can be together again -- so I am suggesting this:

Sunday 8th evening from 9pm...

What do you all think? Please respond!

By the way, I will be in Japan from 9th to 12th -- leaving 0940 and arriving back at 2255. Pray for me as I will be in Toyama for 2 days meeting with our missionaries Zoe and Michael and coaching the church there (Senior Pastor is Joshua Bautista). Then I will be at the annual meeting of Japan Cell-church Mission Network for 2 days -- helping them to evaluate this network and plan for the direction for the future. I feet inadequate for either one of these tasks.

For those who knows Ishihara, I will see him of course. Jem, if you have anything for Ishihara, I can bring for you!

Also, pray for me as I will be the speaker at this year's SCGC Leaders Camp -- I feel the pressure already.

Love you all very much!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home